All Courses and Programs
AI and ML for Business Leaders(5)
All Courses and Programs, Featured
Introduction to Data Science(19)
All Courses and Programs, Featured, Tools
Tableau Visual Best Practices: Go from Good to GREAT!(10)
All Courses and Programs, Featured, Tools
Microsoft Excel: Beginners to Advanced(2)
The data science revolution is well and truly disrupting multiple and diverse industries. It has become the centerpiece of strategic decision making for organizations. Are you prepared to enable it for your business and your current role?
There is a serious shortage of decision-makers in the data science universe. While projects are springing up everywhere, the managers and leaders required to guide and mentor data science teams are rare to find.
Data Science for Managers is a thoughtfully curated program designed especially for decision-makers. Whether you’re a manager, team leader, CxO or entrepreneur, you NEED to be data science educated. And this is the perfect program to get you there.
You will get access to three of the most comprehensive courses in this certified program. Enable yourself, and your business, to be ready for the Artificial Intelligence revolution!
Key Takeaways from Certified Program: Introductory Data Science for Business Managers
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Business Leaders: The ultimate Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning course for CxOs, Managers, Team Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Data Science: Every data science manager and leader should have a good hold on core data science techniques. This course will teach you the basics of the most popular data science language – Python, the basics of core statistics, and introduce you to the essential machine learning algorithms used in businesses today
- Tableau Visual Best Practices: Go from Good to GREAT: Learn best practices of data visualization using Tableau – the perfect guide to building winning and user-friendly dashboards
Why you should take this certified program?
- Upskill yourself for the AI Revolution: Artificial Intelligence has already started making a huge impact in various industries, roles and functions. The time to upskill yourself and become familiar with artificial intelligence and machine learning is NOW. This comprehensive program will enable you to do just that.
- Easy to understand content: Understanding data science concepts can be difficult. Especially if you’re a mid or late-career transitioner coming from a non-technical background. That’s why all the courses in this program have been curated and designed for people from all walks of life. We don’t assume anything – this is data science from scratch.
- Experienced Instructors: All the material in this program was created by instructors who bring immense industry experience of data science. Combined among us, we have more than two decades of teaching experience.
- Industry Relevant: All the courses in this program have been vetted by industry experts. This ensures relevance in the industry and enables you with the content which matters most.
- Real life problems: All projects in the program are modelled on real-world scenarios. We mean it when we say “industry relevant”!
Prerequisites of Certified Program: Introductory Data Science for Business Managers
This program requires no past knowledge about Data Science or any tool.
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Kate is passionate about all things data! She has extensive experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) and is highly proficient with gathering user requirements and developing custom interactive reports and dashboards using multiple data sources. She is also author of Journey to Data Scientist; which is essentially compilation of interviews that Kate herself conducted with over 20 amazing data scientists. — with backgrounds ranging from LinkedIn and Pinterest to Bloomberg and IBM. She is also the creator of Humans of Data Science (HoDS) - a project that works on showing the human side of data science (housed on her Story by Data YouTube channel). Data Visualization Specialist working in the analytics & reporting space. She previously served as an insights strategy manager and research analyst, where she was responsible for enabling the exchange of information in an efficient and timely manner. Prior to working with data, she focused on risk management, governance, and regulatory response solutions for financial services organizations. Received a bachelor of business administration in finance and investments from Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business. Certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP) and Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate.
Pranav is the editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and has been previously involved in the learning & development departments of MNCs. He has taken various trainings on statistics & presentation skills and loves to read, write about anything from data science to machine learning. He will be your instructor for the statistics module.
Who should take this certified program?
This program has been especially designed for managers, team leaders, CxOs and entrepreneurs. We have curated all the content for each course in a way that’s easy-to-digest for people coming from a non-technical and non-data science background as well.
When will the classes be held in these courses?
These are all self-paced courses which you can take any time at your convenience over the next 12 months after your enrollment.
Do I need to install any software before starting each course?
You will get information about all installations as part of the courses.
What is the refund policy?
The fee for this certified program is refundable with in 7 days of purchase. Kindly let us know your desire for refund by filling in this form. Upon refund, you would be un-enrolled from the courses and the entire amount will be refunded.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
We recommend taking the courses in the below order: • Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Business Leaders • Microsoft Excel: Beginners to Advanced • Introduction to Data Science • Tableau Visual Best Practices: Go from Good to GREAT
Do I get a certificate of completion after finishing each course?
Yes! You will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of each course in this program.
How long can I access the program?
You will be able to access the course material for twelve months since the date of your enrollment.
Support for Introductory Data Science for Business Managers Program can be availed through any of the following channels: