Are you ready for AI revolution? How can you leverage it in your current role? Analytics Vidhya’s ‘AI for Business Leaders’ course, curated and delivered by experienced instructors, will help you understand the answers to these pressing questions.
Artificial Intelligence has become the centerpiece of strategic decision making for organizations. It is disrupting the way industries function - from sales and marketing to finance and HR, companies are betting on AI to give them a competitive edge.
AI for Business Leaders is a thoughtfully created course designed specifically for business people and does not require any programming.
Through this course you will learn about the current state of AI, how it's disrupting businesses globally and in diverse fields, how it might impact your current role and what you can do about it. This course also dives into the various building blocks of AI and why it's necessary for you to have a high-level overview of these topics in today's data-driven world.
We will also provide you with multiple practical case studies towards the end of the course that will test your understanding and add context to all that you've studied.
By the time you finish the course, you will be ready to apply your newly-acquired knowledge in your current organization. You will be able to make informed strategic decisions for yourself and your business.
This course does not assume any prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence or it’s associated terms. Bring your business and managerial experience - the course will help you do the rest !
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for business leaders from all walks of life. Middle to senior managers, CxOs and team leaders will find this course relevant and stand to gain the most from it
Regardless of which domain or role you work in, AI will eventually create a gap which this course will bridge with it's practical case studies along with the latest technology disrupting multiple domains.
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Pranav is the editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and has been previously involved in the learning & development departments of MNCs. He has taken various trainings on statistics & presentation skills and loves to read, write about anything from data science to machine learning. He will be your instructor for the statistics module.
- What is AI & ML? FREE PREVIEW
- History of AI & ML
- Discussion & References
- Types of ML
- AI vs. Humans
- When to apply AI & ML
- ANI vs. AGI vs. ASI
- Recent AI uprising
- How is the world changing?
- Further Recommended Resources
- Building blocks of AI
- Common Terminologies FREE PREVIEW
- Glossary of Machine Learning Terms
- Common Data Capturing Types and Tools
- Common Tools in the Data Science Spectrum
- Overview of Common Techniques
- Reinforcement Learning Reads
- Understanding ML Techniques (Part 1)
- Understanding ML Techniques (Part 2)
- Overview of AI & ML Applications
- Exercise- 15
- Exercise- 16
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Level of Change
- Building your AI Strategy (Part 1)
- Timelines for Building AI Strategy
- Building AI Strategy (Part 2)
- Roles in AI
- Keys to recruit top AI & ML talent
- Misconceptions about AI/ML
- Exercise- 25
- Stages of Model Building and Problem Definition
- Exercise- 26
- Hypothesis Generation
- Exercise- 27
- Data Extraction or Collection
- Exercise- 28
- Data Exploration
- Exercise- 29
- Basics of Model Building
- ML Projects and Model Evaluation
- Promises of Artificial Intelligence
- Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- The Need for designing Safe AI
- Guidelines from OpenAI and Google for creating Safe AI
Support for AI and ML for Business Leaders course can be availed through any of the following channels: