So you’ve decided to become a data scientist. First, congratulations on taking this excellent decision! Data Scientists are one of the most in-demand professionals in the industry right now.
This comprehensive program aims to help you take your first steps into the world of data science by giving you an end-to-end experience as a data scientist. This is the ultimate collection we believe every data science beginner needs to have in their portfolio. And at this price? It’s an unmissable offer!
You will get access to four (yes four!) courses in this certified program. Give yourself the gift of learning data science today!
Key Takeaways from Certified Program: Data Science for Beginners (with Interviews)
- Introduction to Data Science: Learn the basics of Python, Statistics and Modelling techniques like Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees. A comprehensive introduction
- Tableau 2.0 - Master Tableau from Scratch: Convert your data into actionable insights, create dashboards to impress your clients, and learn Tableau tips, tricks, and best practices for your analytics, business intelligence or data science role!
- Up-Level your Data Science Resume: Learn how to craft the perfect data science resume
- Ace Data Science Interviews: The ultimate course to ace your next data science interview. This course has been created based on hundreds of interviews we have taken and worked with companies to help them find data science talent
Why you should take this certified program?
- Easy to understand content: The biggest challenge beginners face is that most of the courses explain data science as a difficult mathematical subject. Not us! We simplify the subject with easy to understand videos and help you build intuition on data science concepts.
- Experienced Instructors: All the material in this program was created by instructors who bring immense industry experience of data science. Combined among us, we have more than two decades of teaching experience.
- Industry Relevant: All the courses in this program have been vetted by industry experts. This ensures relevance in the industry and enables you with the content which matters most.
- Real life problems: All projects in the program are modelled on real-world scenarios. We mean it when we say “industry relevant”!
Prerequisites of Certified Program: Data Science for Beginners (with Interviews)
This program requires no past knowledge about Data Science or any tool.
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Kristen Kehrer is a Data Scientist with 9 years’ experience who delivers innovative and actionable machine learning solutions in business. Throughout the 9 years, Kristen has interviewed numerous data scientists for data science positions, reviewed countless resumes, and has personally worked with a career coach to crack the winning formula for the data science resume.
Kate is passionate about all things data! She has extensive experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) and is highly proficient with gathering user requirements and developing custom interactive reports and dashboards using multiple data sources. She is also author of Journey to Data Scientist; which is essentially compilation of interviews that Kate herself conducted with over 20 amazing data scientists. — with backgrounds ranging from LinkedIn and Pinterest to Bloomberg and IBM. She is also the creator of Humans of Data Science (HoDS) - a project that works on showing the human side of data science (housed on her Story by Data YouTube channel). Data Visualization Specialist working in the analytics & reporting space. She previously served as an insights strategy manager and research analyst, where she was responsible for enabling the exchange of information in an efficient and timely manner. Prior to working with data, she focused on risk management, governance, and regulatory response solutions for financial services organizations. Received a bachelor of business administration in finance and investments from Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business. Certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP) and Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate.
Who should take this Program?
All the courses in this program are meant for beginners in data science. We have curated all the content for each course in a way that’s easy-to-digest for people coming from a non-technical and non-data science background as well.
When will the classes be held in these courses?
These are all self-paced courses which you can take any time at your convenience over the next 12 months after your enrollment.
Do I need to install any software before starting each course?
You will get information about all installations as part of the courses.
What is the refund policy?
The fee for this certified program is refundable with in 7 days of purchase. Kindly let us know your desire for refund by filling in this form. Upon refund, you would be un-enrolled from the courses and the entire amount will be refunded.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
We recommend taking the courses in the order in which they have been listed. This will help you gain the maximum knowledge from it.
Do I get a certificate of completion after finishing each course?
Yes! You will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of each course in this bundle.
How long can I access the course?
You will be able to access the course material for 12 months since the date of your enrollment.