Are you trying to get into data science roles but getting rejected by employers? Are you scared of getting into data science interviews? Or don't know what to expect in data science interviews? This is just the course you need.
While you might know the tools and techniques in data science, clearing a data science interview might still prove very difficult. You need to show your problem solving skills and technical prowess in these data science interviews.
This course has been created based on hundreds of interviews we have taken, companies we have helped in data science interviews and several data science experts in the industry.
Key learnings and takeaways from "Ace Data Science Interviews" course:
- Understand different roles existing in data science ecosystem(e.g.Data Scientist, Data Engineers, Data Analyst etc.)
- Learn what skill sets required for each of these roles
- Understand different types of Interviews which happen in Data Science Industry
- Tips and tricks to Ace your Data Science Interviews
- How to build your digital presence including LinkedIn and GitHub profile
- Learn the process to create a professional experience for data science roles.
- Framework to solve Guesstimates and case studies used in data science interviews
- Infographic for 7 step process to "Ace Data Science Interviews"
- e-book containing more than 240 interview questions from interviews in industry.
- Interview Questions on machine learning, statistics, Model building, Machine Learning production, SQL
- Checklist for your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles
- Overview - 7 step process FREE PREVIEW
- Infographic - The 7 Step Framework for Data Science Interviews
- Overview of Module 3
- Overview of Different Roles
- Senior Roles in Data Science
- Mid-Management Roles in Data Science
- Individual Contributors in Data Science
- Overview of Different Types of Interviews
- Technical Interviews
- HR Assessment
- Business Case Studies
- Different Interviews for Different Job Roles
- Exercise : Identify Roles
- 4.1 Building your Digital Presence
- Ace Data Science Interviews - GitHub Checklist
- Ace Data Science Interviews - LinkedIn Checklist
- 1. Importance of Resume
- 2. 6 Step Process for Crafting your Resume
- 3. Examples of Stand out Resumes
- 4. Live Resume Screening - Example 1
- 5. Live Resume Screening - Example 2
- 6. Live Resume Screening - Example 3
- 7. Overview of the Various Paths to Apply
- 8. Applying to Online Portals
- 9. Networking Based Applications
- 10. Work Based Applications
- 1. Why Companies Ask for Telephonic Interviews
- 2. Telephonic Interview Checklist - BEFORE the Interview
- 3. Telephonic Interview Checklist - DURING the Interview
- 4. Telephonic Interview Checklist - POST the Interview
- 5. Additional Tips for Video Interviews
- Common Questions Interviewers Ask
- Questions you can Ask the Interviewer
- 1. Why Companies Hand Out Assignments
- 2. Assignments for Different Roles
- 3. Tips to Ace the Interview Round
- 1. Overview of the Different Data Science Interview Types
- 2. Technical Interviews
- 3. Puzzle-Based Interview Rounds
- 4. Tips to Solve Puzzles
- 5. Cracking In-Person Case Studies
- 6. Live In-Person Case Study - Example 1
- 7. Feedback on the Case Study (Example 1)
- 8. Live In-Person Case Study - Example 2
- 9. Feedback of the Case Study (Example 2)
- 10. Guesstimates
- 11. HR Round
- The Ultimate Handbook of Data Science Interview Questions
- 1. Post-Interview Steps
- 2. Understanding the Different Post-Interview Steps
- Assignment: Share your learning and build your profile
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Pranav is a data scientist and Senior Editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and data science. Pranav has previously worked for a number of years in the learning and development field for a globally-known MNC. He brings a wealth of instructor experience to this course as he has taken multiple trainings on data science, statistics and presentation skills over the years. He is passionate about writing and has penned over 200 articles on data science for Analytics Vidhya.
EXCELLENT AND VERY USEFUL COURSE!!
EXCELLENT AND VERY USEFUL COURSE!!Read Less
I have been interviewing for data science roles for last 6 months with no luck. So, I signed up for this course when it came out. Thanks to Analytics Vidhya ...Read More
I have been interviewing for data science roles for last 6 months with no luck. So, I signed up for this course when it came out. Thanks to Analytics Vidhya team - the course in super useful. It covers different formats of interviews in detail. The handbook is very comprehensive as well. I will recommend this course to any one preparing for data science interviews.Read Less
Two years back, I changed my career from Sales to Business Analyst, everything learnt in college, I thought I was confident in answering interview questions,...Read More
Two years back, I changed my career from Sales to Business Analyst, everything learnt in college, I thought I was confident in answering interview questions, but when I went through this course, I realised the difference between college teaching and how to bring that learning on to the table infront of an interviewer. Just brilliant. The course tells you what a Business Analyst should focus on, in short it portraits the technical roles differently with level of experiences. A must to attend!Read Less
Who should take this course?
This course is meant for people wanting to Ace Data Science Interviews. You could be an experienced person looking to transition to data science ecosystem or a fresher coming out of the college. The course distills learnings from hundreds of data science interviews to provide you with everything you need to ace them.
When will the classes be held in this course?
This is a self paced course, which you can take any time at your convenience over the 6 months after your purchase.
What type of Interviews will be covered in this course?
We cover 6 types of Interviews used in data science industry as part of this course. This includes Technical Interviews, HR Interviews, Assignment based interview rounds, Business case study interviews, Guesstimates and Puzzles. We also cover telephonic screening for data science roles.
How many hours per week should I dedicate to complete the course?
The course includes 4 hours of recorded videos along with thousands of exercises. If you can put between 2 to 3 hours a week, you should be able to finish the course in 4 to 6 weeks.
What is the refund policy?
The fee for this course is non-refundable
Do I need to take the modules in a specific order?
The course is presented in a logical flow. So we would recommend taking the course in the order. However, if you are comfortable about a particular section - you can skip it.
What is the fee for this course?
The fee for this course is Rs. 3,499.
How long can I access this course?
You will be able to access the course material for 6 months since the start of the course.
Is there any placement support with this course?
The course aims to prepare you for the interviews you will face, but does not come with placement support. You can check various opportunities on Analytics Vidhya Jobs portal and participate in our Hiring Hackathons.
Support for Ace Data Science Interviews course can be availed through any of the following channels:
- Phone - 10 AM - 6 PM (IST) on Weekdays Monday - Friday on +91-8368253068
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (revert in 1 working day)
- Live interactive chat sessions (https://support.analyticsvidhya.com/ ), Monday to Friday between 7 PM to 8 PM IST.