You’re interested in learning deep learning and computer vision but you just can’t figure out where to begin. The resources available online seem to be targeted towards seasoned experts.
Don’t worry – we have you covered! We have designed this certified program for Computer Vision enthusiasts like you who are looking for a place to start.
Computer Vision is currently among the hottest fields in the industry. The demand for computer vision experts is outstripping the supply! So you’ve picked the perfect time to get into this field.
This comprehensive program powers you to become a computer vision expert. The beauty of this program is that it assumes no prior knowledge of concepts. We start from the ground up by learning the basics of Python, statistics, and core machine learning algorithm.
Once your base is rock solid, jump over to the Computer Vision using Deep Learning course. It is designed to give you a taste of how the underlying techniques work in current State-of-the-Art Computer Vision systems, and walks you through remarkable Computer Vision applications in a hands-on manner so that you can create such solutions on your own.
You can then combine your technical knowledge with the learning from the Ace Data Science Interviews course to land your dream job in data science!
The program consists of three comprehensive and rich courses curated exclusively by Analytics Vidhya.
Key Takeaways from Certified Program: Computer Vision for Beginners
- Introduction to Data Science: Learn the basics of Python, Statistics and Modelling techniques like Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees. A comprehensive introduction
- Computer Vision using Deep Learning: Learn the fundamentals of deep learning, work on hands-on real-world computer vision case studies and get familiar with tips and tricks to build and improve your model!
- Ace Data Science Interviews: The ultimate course to ace your next data science interview. This course has been created based on hundreds of interviews we have taken and worked with companies to help them find data science talent
Why you should take this certified program?
- Easy to understand content: The biggest challenge beginners face is that most of the courses explain data science and deep learning as a difficult mathematical subject. Not us! We simplify the subject with easy to understand videos and help you build intuition of these concepts.
- Experienced Instructors: All the material in this program was created by instructors who bring immense industry experience of data science. Combined among us, we have over a decade of teaching experience.
- Industry Relevant: All the courses in this program have been vetted by industry experts. This ensures relevance in the industry and enables you with the content which matters most.
- Real life problems: All projects in the program are modelled on real-world scenarios. We mean it when we say “industry relevant”!
Prerequisites of Certified Program: Computer Vision for Beginners
This program requires no past knowledge about Data Science, Deep Learning, or any tool. But we highly recommend taking the courses in the order we have listed. The Computer Vision using Deep Learning course assumes Python programming familiarity which you will learn in the ‘Introduction to Data Science’ course.
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Faizan is working as a data scientist at Analytics Vidhya. Being a Deep Learning enthusiast, he aims to utilize his skills to push the boundaries of AI research. Faizan is an avid blogger on Analytics Vidhya, and has contributed to many articles to explain complex concepts of Deep Learning in a simple manner. He will be your instructor for the course.
Pranav is the editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and has been previously involved in the learning & development departments of MNCs. He has taken various trainings on statistics & presentation skills and loves to read, write about anything from data science to machine learning. He will be your instructor for the statistics module.
Who should take this certified program?
All the courses in this program are meant for beginners in data science. We have curated all the content for each course in a way that’s easy-to-digest for people coming from a non-technical and non-data science background as well.
When will the classes be held in these courses?
These are all self-paced courses which you can take any time at your convenience over the next 18 months after your enrollment.
Do I need to install any software before starting each course?
You will get information about all installations as part of the courses.
What is the refund policy?
The fee for this certified program is refundable with in 7 days of purchase. Kindly let us know your desire for refund by filling in this form. Upon refund, you would be un-enrolled from the courses and the entire amount will be refunded.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
We recommend taking the courses in the order in which they have been listed. This will help you gain the maximum knowledge from it.
Do I get a certificate of completion after finishing each course?
Yes! You will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of each course in this bundle.
How long can I access the course?
You will be able to access the course material for twelve months since the date of your enrollment.