With increase in data generated across the globe, the demand for Business Analytics professionals is rising continuously.
In short, aiming for a role in Business Analytics has never been a better career choice!
Certified Business Analytics Program aims to provide you all the tools and techniques, along with hands on experience you need to succeed as a Business Analytics professional.
This program covers tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL, Python and covers all the techniques like Statistics and Exploratory Data Analysis. The program also covers Predictive modeling and basics of Machine Learning.
More importantly, the program helps you prepare your Resume, prepares you for Business Analytics Interviews and provides one on one mentorship during the program.
- Microsoft Excel - Beginners to Advanced: MS Excel is still the most widely used tool for day to day work in business analytics across the world. By the end of this course, you will have mastered Excel, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting and will be ready to crunch numbers like a pro!
- Master Tableau from Scratch: Convert your data into actionable insights, create dashboards to impress your clients, and learn Tableau tips, tricks and best practices for your business analytics role
- Structured Query Language (SQL): SQL is a must-have skill for every business analytics professional. This course will start from the basics of databases and structured query language (SQL) and teach you everything you would need in any business analytics profession
- Python for Business Analytics and Data Science Professionals: Learn the most widely used programming language for business analytics. This course will teach you Python from scratch, including how to use it for data cleaning, exploration and a whole host of tasks you’ll perform as a business analyst
- Exploratory Data Analysis and Statistics: Statistics forms the backbone of business analytics. Here, you will learn both descriptive as well as inferential statistics, how to use it for performing exploratory data analysis, and how all of that fits into the business analytics world
- Machine Learning for Beginners: Learn the basics of core machine learning algorithms like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, and Decision Trees. A comprehensive introduction every business analyst must acquire
- Time Series Forecasting using Python: Learn time series analysis and build your first time series forecasting model using ARIMA, Holt’s Winter and other time series forecasting methods in Python for a real-life industry use case
- Structured Thinking and Communication for Business Analytics Professionals: Whether you are creating dashboards for your business customers or solving cutting-edge business analytics problems, structured thinking and communication is a must-have skill for every data professional
- Ace Business Analytics Interviews: A dedicated course to help you build your resume and prepare you for Business Analytics Interviews covering different types of Interviews and how to ace them
- Personalized mentorship from Industry mentors: Avail 4 personalized mentorship sessions from Industry experts. Use this time to plan your roadmap and give your career a boost.
Storytelling using PowerBI(10)
Introduction to Certified Business Analytics Program(52)
All Courses, Tools, Business Analytics
Microsoft Excel: From Beginner to Advanced-2.0(32)
All Courses, Tools, Business Analytics
All Courses, Tools, Machine Learning, Business Analytics
Structured Query Language (SQL) for Data Science(37)
Python for Business Analytics and Data Science(12)
Easy to understand content: The biggest challenge beginners face is that most of the courses explain business analytics as a complex subject. Not us! We simplify the subject with easy to understand videos and help you build intuition around business analytics concepts
Experienced Instructors: All the material in this program was created by instructors who bring immense industry experience of business analytics. Combined between us, we have more than a decade of teaching experience
Industry Relevant: All the courses in this program have been vetted by industry experts. This ensures relevance in the industry and enables you with the content which matters most
Real life problems: All the projects in the Certified Business Analytics Program are modelled on real-world scenarios. We mean it when we say “industry relevant”!
Business Analytics is a vast field encompassing multiple job roles and industry functions. In 2020, the job prospects for anyone involved (or wanting to get involved) in the field of business analytics are brighter than ever before!
Professionals with both analytical skills and business acumen (the two pillars of business analytics) are sought after in all industries in numerous and diverse roles. Organizations around the world are continuing to invest heavily in business analytics projects and subsequently are on the search for people who can fill these roles.
The first part of the course is clearly presented and understandable. However, the case study needs more clarification on how questions are presented.
The first part of the course is clearly presented and understandable. However, the case study needs more clarification on how questions are presented.Read Less
If you are a beginner this course will help alot to you. They cover all basic to advance detail of excel which help us to save lots of time
If you are a beginner this course will help alot to you. They cover all basic to advance detail of excel which help us to save lots of timeRead Less
Thank You Anand Mishra Sir for Providning such a Beautiful couse on SQL for Data Science , In this course i have learnt how to analyse the data by using SQL ...Read More
Thank You Anand Mishra Sir for Providning such a Beautiful couse on SQL for Data Science , In this course i have learnt how to analyse the data by using SQL with good examples , way of Explaining about the concept and terminology is "easy to understand " Topics which i like most : Manipulate MySQL from PythonRead Less
The course is very helpful, Content is also good and the way of teaching is also very good
The course is very helpful, Content is also good and the way of teaching is also very goodRead Less
Nice course to pursue
Nice course to pursueRead Less
Simplified way to make one understand the basic difference.i wish I could I have got this video earlier, nevertheless it's not late though .thia 1video is eq...Read More
Simplified way to make one understand the basic difference.i wish I could I have got this video earlier, nevertheless it's not late though .thia 1video is equal to 100s of youtube or Google search you do to understand the difference between the Data Scientist ,BA and Data EngineerRead Less
Who should take the Certified Business Analytics Program?
This program is meant for people looking to learn and start their business analytics career. As we said, we assume nothing! Just bring a whole lot of enthusiasm for learning – we will guide you the rest of the way.
When will the classes be held for this Certified Business Analytics Program?
These are all self-paced courses that you can take any time at your convenience over the next 6 months after your enrollment.
Do I need to install any software as part of the program?
You will get information about all installations as part of the courses.
Do I get a business analytics certification at the end of the program?
Yes! You will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of each course in this Certified Business Analytics program.
How long can I access the program?
You will be able to access the course material for 6 months since the date of your enrollment.
I’m a complete beginner in business analytics. Is this program right for me?
Yes! We have designed this program with no assumptions in mind. If you have no previous experience of business analytics tools or machine learning algorithms, you will pick it up as you proceed.
Do I need to take the modules in a specific order?
We would strongly recommend taking the program in the order in which it has been designed to gain the maximum knowledge from it.
What is the fee for the course?
The price of the course is INR 16,999/- (280$) and it is non-refundable.