Getting Started with Business Analytics
What is Business Analytics? Why has it become so popular recently? What are some of the popular applications of Business Analytics? And more importantly, how can you get started with learning Business Analytics from scratch?
Are you looking for the answer to these questions? Frustrated by the lack of structured Business Analytics Training program? You’ve come to the right place!
With growth in digitisation, Business Analytics is ubiquitous right now. Organizations are splurging to integrate data science solutions in their daily processes. This is where they need Business Analysts.
This course, curated by experienced Business Analytics instructors and experts at Analytics Vidhya, will cover the core concepts you need to know to crack Business Analytics interviews and become a Business Analytics Professional!
Why pursue Business Analytics:
- Data is ubiquitous! Organizations need people who can use Business Analytics tools and techniques to make sense of this data.
- It is one of the hottest field in the industry right now
- There are so many Business Analytics tools and techniques which can be applied to solve business problems. Keep learning, keep growing!
- The potential of Business Analytics is limitless - spanning across industries, roles and functions
- Welcome to the Program
- Logistics of the Program
- Instructor's Introduction
- Knowing Each other
- What is Business Analytics?
- Quiz: What is Business Analytics
- You just joined an exicting startup!
- Quiz - Map the Job families
- Data Scientist vs. Data Engineer vs. Business Analyst
- Quiz - Map the responsibilities
- Sample problems and projects - Business Analytics vs. Data Science
- Quiz: Sample problems and Projects - Business Analysts vs. Data Scientits
- A few more things - Business Analytics vs. Data Science
- Career in Business Analytics
- Terms related to Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Detective Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Predictive Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- What kind of problems do Business Analysts work on?
- Skills Required in Business Analytics Roles
- Download the Roadmap for Certified Business Analytics Program (CBAP)
- Wrapping Up!
- Overview - Case study - Ezine Publishing
- Understanding Business
- Quiz: Identify Focus Categories
- Quiz: Getting Granular with traffic data
- Quiz - Identify effective channel
- Quiz - Maximize Revenue
- Quiz - Target Customers
- Quiz: Traffic Distribution
- Quiz - Advertisements
Ideal way to start your Business Analytics Journey The ‘Certified Business Analytics Program has been created by keeping a beginner in mind. This program provides everything you need to start your journey in Business Analytics.
Easy to understand content The biggest challenge beginners face is that most courses explain Business Analytics concepts as a difficult mathematical and statistical subject. Not us! We simplify Business Analytics and Data Science with easy to understand videos and help you build an intuition on Business Analytics tools and techniques.
Experienced Instructors with Business Analytics know-how All the material in this ‘Certified Business Analytics’ program was created by Analytics Vidhya instructors who bring in immense experience of Business Analytics with them. All our instructors have years of experience in Business Analytics and data science.
Industry collaboration The entire course has been vetted and created along with experts from the Business Analytics industry. This ensures relevance in industry and enables you with the content which matters the most.
Real life projects and problems for Business Analytics All projects in the course are based on real life Business Analytics problems. No academic datasets and problems are being used to ensure that you are ready for real life problems in the Business Analytics industry.
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Who should take this Program?
This course is designed for people looking to learn Business Analytics. We will start by understanding the basic concepts from scratch, and then go on to solve case studies using Business Analytics tools and techniques.
When will the classes be held in this course?
This is a self paced course, which you can take any time at your convenience over the 6 months after your purchase.
How many hours per week should I dedicate to complete Certified Business Analytics Program?
If you can put between 8 to 10 hours a week, you should be able to finish the program in 8 - 10 weeks.
Do I need to install any software before starting the course ?
You will get information about all installations as part of the course.
What is the refund policy?
The fee for this course is non-refundable.
Do I need to take the modules in a specific order?
We would highly recommend taking the course in the order in which it has been designed to gain the maximum knowledge from it.
Do I get a certificate upon completion of the course?
Yes, you will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course.
What is the fee for this Program?
Certified Business Analytics Program is available for INR 13,999/-
How long I can access the program?
You will be able to access the course material for six months since the start of the program.