Why am I seeing a different interface to Analytics Vidhya trainings?
We just upgraded our Trainings platform and what you are experiencing is our upgraded portal. Hence the different interface.
What are the changes in this new interface?
There are multiple changes in the new platform. Overall, you should see a much better experience. Here are a few specific changes you will see:
- You can now preview courses before Buying them
- All the certificates are enabled by a Blockchain powered platform
- Availability of Bundles on Courses. We are excited to announce Bundles, where you can now buy multiple courses together on Analytics Vidhya
I am unable to see my past certificates?
We are in process of porting your certificates currently. The porting should be complete in a few days. If you need to access your certificates immediately, kindly go to https://trainings.analyticsvidhya.com and access your course on the old platform.
My progress on course from old portal is lost?
Unfortunately, we were not able to bring your progress data to the new portal.
If you have already progressed far in the course, you can continue to complete your course on old interface. The old platform would be live till 31st March 2019.
All certificates from old portal as of 31st March 2019 would be moved to the new platform and the platform would be shut down.
I am still feeling lost? What can I do?
If you still have any questions - feel free to reach out to us on email@example.com.
We will be happy to help in any manner we can.
I have feedback regarding the new interface. Where can I share it?
Please share it with us by sending us email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will love to hear from you.
What are the System Requirements and Supported Browsers?
In order to make sure this new interface runs well, please make sure your desktop/device has the following:
- The most recent version of a web browser listed below
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Broadband internet connection with a minimum speed of 5Mbps (recommended)
- TLS 1.2 supported by your web browser
Note: While we support all of the browsers listed below, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox on a desktop for best results while creating your courses.
- Internet Explorer: version 11 only
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet