"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." - Benjamin Franklin
The best way to learn any concept, especially in data science, is by writing about it. That not only helps you understand what you learned in more detail, but sharing it with the community helps others understand how a particular data science idea works.
But here’s the thing - most people want to write, but just can’t get past the initial challenges. This might sound familiar to a lot of people:
- What should I write about?
- Will anyone read my article?
- How do I make my article stand out?
- Should I even write?
If you’ve ever asked yourself these questions, you’ll find the answers in this free crash course on how to write impactful and awesome data science articles!
This free crash course on writing powerful data science articles is conducted over two sessions of 1-hour each. Here’s the agenda for both sessions:
Session 1: How to Write Powerful Data Science Articles
This is where it all begins!
- The power of writing
- What should you write about? How to pick a topic your audience will like?
- The big question - HOW should you write an article that resonates with your audience?
- A quick demo of our writing platform (editor.analyticsvidhya.com)
Session 2: Best Practices - Writing Articles that Grab your Reader’s Attention
This is where we bring it all together.
- Tips on how to improve your article’s engagement
- Best practices for enhancing your article’s readability
- How to increase your article’s reach
- Examples, SEO best practices, tips and tricks to increase your article viewership
- Why did we create this course?
- Session #1 - How to Write Powerful and Impactful Data Science Articles
- Session #2 - Writing Data Science Articles that Grab your Reader's Attention
- Expert Talk: Parul Pandey on Writing Powerful Data Science Articles
- Congrats! Here's what's next
Pranav is the Senior Content Strategist and BA Program Lead at Analytics Vidhya. He has written over 300 articles for AV in the last 3 years and brings a wealth of experience and writing know-how to this course. He has a decade of experience in designing courses, creating content and writing articles that people love to read. Pranav is also an instructor on 14+ courses on Analytics Vidhya and is a passionate sports analytics blogger as well.