Getting Started with Business Analytics
What is Business Analytics? Why has it become so popular recently? What are some of the popular applications of Business Analytics? And more importantly, how can you get started with learning Business Analytics from scratch?
With growth in digitisation, Business Analytics is ubiquitous right now. Organizations are splurging to integrate data science solutions in their daily processes. This is where they need Business Analysts.
Why pursue Business Analytics:
- Data is ubiquitous! Organizations need people who can use Business Analytics tools and techniques to make sense of this data.
- It is one of the hottest field in the industry right now
- There are so many Business Analytics tools and techniques which can be applied to solve business problems. Keep learning, keep growing!
- The potential of Business Analytics is limitless - spanning across industries, roles and functions
- What is Business Analytics?
- Quiz: What is Business Analytics
- You just joined an exicting startup!
- Quiz - Map the Job families
- Data Scientist vs. Data Engineer vs. Business Analyst
- Quiz - Map the responsibilities
- Sample problems and projects - Business Analytics vs. Data Science
- Quiz: Sample problems and Projects - Business Analysts vs. Data Scientits
- A few more things - Business Analytics vs. Data Science
- Career in Business Analytics
- Knowing Each other
- Terms related to Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Detective Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Predictive Modeling
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- What kind of problems do Business Analysts work on?
- Skills Required in Business Analytics Roles
- Download the Roadmap for Certified Business Analytics Program (CBAP)
- Bonus Section - Logistics of Certified Business Analytics Program from Analytics Vidhya
- Overview - Case study - Ezine Publishing
- Understanding Business
- Quiz: Identify Focus Categories
- Quiz: Getting Granular with traffic data
- Quiz - Identify effective channel
- Quiz - Maximize Revenue
- Quiz - Target Customers
- Quiz: Traffic Distribution
- Quiz - Advertisements
- Where to go from here?
The course was really helpful to me in understanding the key difference between Data Science and Business Analysis.
The course was really helpful to me in understanding the key difference between Data Science and Business Analysis.Read Less
The course was very well organized and the job functions were well, and concisely described. An excellent addition at this stage in the Program.
The course was very well organized and the job functions were well, and concisely described. An excellent addition at this stage in the Program.Read Less
Good and best with case studies
Good and best with case studiesRead Less
Excellent learning package for business analytics program
Excellent learning package for business analytics programRead Less
The course is well understandable
The course is well understandableRead Less
no too much stress to attend the test
no too much stress to attend the testRead Less
Very well explained trough examples.
Very well explained trough examples.Read Less
Good way of teaching
Good way of teachingRead Less
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
What is the fee for this course?
This course is free of cost.
Can I download the videos from this course?
You can visit this free course anytime to refer to these videos.
Do I need to take the modules in a specific order?
We would highly recommend taking the course in the order in which it has been designed to gain the maximum knowledge from it.
Do I get a certificate upon completion of the course?
No, there is no certificate for this course.