Surely the word “generative AI” must have made it to your ears by now, but if you are unsure of how it affects you and how it can affect the way you work, we have a course designed just to prepare you for the generative wave that has just hit the world.
Powered with generative AI tools you can instantly generate a wide range of textual, image and other audio visual content - all with just a few words! Generative AI can help you come up with emails, codes for programs, scripts, blogs, product descriptions, reviews, song lyrics, headlines, quizzes, copyright free images, designs for homes, videos, presentations, melodies etc.
With a strong emphasis on hands-on learning, through this course you will gain practical skills to accomplish all these tasks using state-of-the-art platforms such as ChatGPT, Midjourney, Dall-E etc.
This course aims to empower all the learners with an understanding of generative AI and how they can seamlessly incorporate it into their work lives.
Who Should Enroll:
Professionals across diverse domains seeking to leverage generative AI for enhanced productivity and creativity.
Entrepreneurs and business owners interested in exploring AI-driven automation within their operations.
Content creators, writers, and marketers aiming to streamline their creative processes and generate captivating content at scale.
AI enthusiasts and students desiring practical skills in generative AI.
Individuals fascinated by the transformative potential of AI and its profound impact on the future of work.
- A curiosity for the possibilities of Generative AI
- Basic knowledge of using computers and internet
Understanding what is generative AI
Using generative AI in everyday work life
Practical experience of working with different text, image and audio visual tools
Mastering the art of effective prompting
Comprehending the ethical issues around generative AI
- Lesson 1: Fundamental of Generative AI
- Lesson 2: What is generative AI?
- Lesson 3: How does generative AI work?
- Lesson 4: Exploring the Potential of Generative AI
- Lesson 5: Let’s get generating!
- Quiz: Introduction to the Course
- Lesson 1: An Overview of Text Generation
- Lesson 2: What is ChatGPT?
- Lesson 3: Working with ChatGPT
- Lesson 4.1: Working with Chat GPT Plus
- Lesson 4.2: Working with Bing Chat
- Lesson 5: Breaking - “BARD”
- Lesson 6: Learning the art of prompting
- Lesson 7: Creating a Chatbot
- Lesson 8: Ethics and Best practices
- Quiz: Text Generation
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Image Generation
- Lesson 2: Exploring the potential of Image Generation
- Lesson 3.0: Working with free image generation tools
- Lesson 3.1: Working with Clipdrop
- Lesson 3.2: Working with Bing Image Creator
- Lesson 3.3: Working with Firefly
- Lesson 4.0: Working with paid image generative tools
- Lesson 4.1: Working with Dreamstudio
- Lesson 4.2: Working with DALL.E 2
- Lesson 4.3: Working with Midjourney
- Lesson 5: Prompting your way to Art
- Lesson 6: Accomplishing tasks with Image generation
- Lesson 7: E for Ethics and Efficiency
- Quiz- Image generation
- Lesson 0 : Introduction
- Lesson 1: Creating Presentations ft. Tome.app
- Lesson 2: Simplifying Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Lesson 3: Noting it down ft. Otter.ai
- Lesson 4: Advanced data analysis ft ChatGPT Plus
- Lesson 5: Plagiarism check ft GPT Zero
- Lesson 6: Websites generation ft. Durable
- Lesson 7: Custom Chatbot ft Documind
- Lesson 8: Video generation ft. Runway
- Lesson 9: Speech, audio and more ft. Murf
- Course Summary
- Post Credits