Last 3 Seats remaining
Address for the workshop:
N 3/40, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon 122002
Nearest Metro Station - Sikandarpur
About the workshop
Have you applied to multiple analytics roles only to get rejected? You keep wondering where are the thousands of vacant analytics positions everyone is talking about? What’s the best way to optimize your profile and your resume for an analytics role? And how do you ace different interview types like Guesstimates, Case Studies, Puzzles, etc.?
Join us on 9th March 2019, for this comprehensive day-long workshop where we cover the various aspects of analytics interviews and help you position yourself to crack the next one you face!
Who is this Workshop for?
This workshop has been designed for people looking to get into analytics roles. So,anyone looking to land any of the below roles will find the workshop useful:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analyst
- Data Visualizer/Storyteller
- Data Engineer
And any other analytics role!
If you have the right analytics skills and still find it difficult to crack analytics interviews, then this workshop is for you.
Key Takeaways From This Workshop
- Comprehensive 7-Step process for acing your analytics interviews
- Book with hundreds of technical interview questions collated from industry interviews
- Full-day interactive session on different forms of interviews, role plays and case studies
- Plenty of resume examples to showcase how to craft the perfect analytics portfolio
You will be awarded with a certificate of participation upon completion of this 1-days workshop.
- Duration: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Date: 9th March 2019
- Location: Gurgaon
- Classroom Workshop: 1 Day Workshop
- Type: Instructor Led
- Certificate: On Completion
- Setting the agenda and introduction to the workshop
- Overview of the 7-step analytics interviews framework
- Step 1: Understanding the different Roles, Skills and Interviews in Analytics
- Step 2: Building your Digital Presence
- Step 3: Crafting your analytics resume and analyzing various job application methods
- Step 4: Tips and tricks to successfully clear telephonic analytics interviews
- Step 5: Getting through the analytics assignments
- Step 6: In-Person analytics interview(s)
- Step 7: Post-Interview steps
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Pranav is the editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and has been previously involved in the learning & development departments of MNCs. He has taken various trainings on statistics & presentation skills and loves to read, write about anything from data science to machine learning. He will be your instructor for the statistics module.