Address for the workshop:
N 3/40, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon 122002
Nearest Metro Station - Sikandarpur
About the workshop
Have you applied to multiple data science roles only to get rejected? You keep wondering where are thousands of vacant data science positions every one is talking about? How do you ace different interview types like Guesstimates, Case Studies, Puzzles etc.
If you have the right data science skills and still find it difficult to crack data science interviews, then this workshop is for you.
Key Takeaways From This Workshop
Personalised feedback on your resume
7 Step process for acing your data science interviews
Book with hundreds of technical interview questions collated from industry interviews
4 hour interactive session on different forms of interviews, role plays and case studies
Recorded Mock Interviews to provide you feedback and understand challenges faced in real interviews
You will be awarded with a certificate of participation upon completion of this 2-days workshop.
Early Bird Offer:
Get INR 2000 OFF today on this workshop (Use coupon code: EARLY2000). Offer expires soon.
- Duration: 10 AM to 6 PM
- Date: 9th March - 10th March 2019
- Location: Gurgaon
- Classroom Workshop: 2 Day Workshop
- Type: Instructor Led
- Certificate: On Completion
Two days Workshop Agenda:
- Setting the agenda and introduction to the workshop
- Overview of the 7-step data science interviews framework
- Step 1: Understanding the different Roles, Skills and Interviews in Data Science
- Step 2: Building your Digital Presence
- Step 3: Crafting your data science resume and analyzing various job application methods
- Step 4: Tips and tricks to successfully clear telephonic interviews
- Step 5: Getting through the assignments
- Step 6: In-Person Interview(s)
- Step 7: Post-Interview steps
- 1:1 personalized resume feedback and recorded mock interview
You would be given slots throughout the day when we’ll provide you with the 1:1 personalized resume feedback and conduct the mock interview (which will be recorded for your perusal).
Kunal is the Founder of Analytics Vidhya. Analytics Vidhya is one of largest Data Science community across the globe. Kunal is a data science evangelist and has a passion for teaching practical machine learning and data science. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 12 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance. He has worked with several clients and helped them build their data science capabilities from scratch.
Pranav is a data scientist and Senior Editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and data science. Pranav has previously worked for a number of years in the learning and development field for a globally-known MNC. He brings a wealth of instructor experience to this course as he has taken multiple trainings on data science, statistics and presentation skills over the years. He is passionate about writing and has penned over 200 articles on data science for Analytics Vidhya.