Why pursue Natural Language Processing (NLP)?
- More than 80% of the data in this world is unstructured in nature, which includes text. You need text mining and Natural Language processing (NLP) to make sense out of this data.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) helps you extract insights from emails of customers, their tweets, text messages.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) can power many applications, such as language translation, question answering systems, chatbots and document summarizers.
What would you learn in Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Python course?
- Reading and working with text data using Python
- Learn to use Regular Expressions to extract patterns from text
- Text pre-processing
- Text classification
Pre-requisites for Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python Course:
- This course requires you to know Machine Learning
- Familiarity with Python would be an advantage
- No requirement of past experience on NLP
- Welcome to the Course
- About the Course
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Exercise : Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Python for Data Science (Optional)
- Welcome to Module
- Understanding Regular Expression
- Implementing Regular Expression in Python
- Exercise : Implementing Regular Expression in Python
- Welcome to Module
- Tokenization and Text Normalization
- Exercise : Tokenization and Text Normalization
- Exploring Text Data
- Part of Speech Tagging and Grammar Parsing
- Exercise : Part of Speech Tagging and Grammar Parsing
- Implementing Text Pre-processing Using NLTK
- Exercise : Implementing Text Pre-processing Using NLTK
- Build a Basic ML Model for Text Classification
- Where to go from here?
Analytics Vidhya provides a community based knowledge portal for Analytics and Data Science professionals. The aim of the platform is to become a complete portal serving all knowledge and career needs of Data Science Professionals.
Who should take this course?
This course is for people who are looking to get into the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP) or who wants learn the basics of NLP.
I have a programming experience of 2+ years, but I have no background of Machine learning. Is the course right for me?
The course assumes prior background in Machine Learning. So we would recommend you to be aware of basics of Machine Learning before going through this course.
Do I get a certificate upon completion of the course?
No, there is no certificate for this course.
What is the fee for this course?
This course is free of cost.
Support for Natural Language Processing (NLP) Using Python course can be availed through any of the following channels: